This job is no longer available
The project in question is a major corporate headquarters, in the form of a high-rise tower. They are looking to hire a very experienced Site Architect who can show a solid background of site work on similar large-scale projects, for blue-chip companies, and has good management skills. They are already employing a very international workforce of a high calibre so the team is strong.
The package on offer includes a basic salary + generous accommodation and living allowances. More detail are available.
If you are suitable and interested please send your CV to us ASAP.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture & Interior Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural and design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Qualified Architect, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of architectural vacancies; to view a full selection of our current architectural roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.