Our client is a chartered architectural design practice based in the south of England. They strive to create innovative solutions which enhance the daily lives of all who interact with their projects. With 35 people they specialise in architecture, master planning and interior design using the latest computer aided design technology, including the use of Revit and BIM design software. They are looking for an Architectural Technician to join their Chichester based team.
The selected candidate will be joining their Chichester office on a permanent basis. This role will see you working on educational, commercial and public sector projects. Some essential requirements are:
- 1-2 years of experience with Revit
- Excellent design skills
- To be highly motivated and career driven
- Experience of working on educational and commercial projects
- Ability to deal with large projects
- Up to date knowledge of UK building and planning regulations
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Technically competent
- Ability to liaise confidently with colleagues and consultants as well as individually
- Proactive and efficient
The ideal candidate to join the Chichester based team will have 1-2 years of experience with design projects.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Blueprint Recruitment Solutions on 02392 603033 and ask for Hannah McMillan, or email and quote 9030HM, or apply directly using the “Apply” option below.