A fantastic opportunity for a Landscape Architect to join our client in Weybridge has arisen! Our client is an established practice with studios across the world and over 500 design experts employed under them. They focus on developing and delivering design solutions for new and reconfigured offices, as well as technical building accommodation. Due to an expanding workload they are now looking for a Landscape Architect to join their Weybridge team.
As the selected Landscape Architect you will work on a mixture of project types. This role will see you producing high-quality designs by applying your technical expertise in landscape architecture, both as part of a team and independently. You will also be responsible for liaising with clients and developing new relationships, so effective communication skills are required for this role.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience working in Landscape character assessments and environmental site appraisals
- Good understanding of masterplanning, design and LVIA work
- Knowledge of planning, environmental assessments and UK legislations
- Good technical design and drawing skills, including AutoCAD and Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Ability to develop detailed design drawings package and strategic masterplanning
This is a great opportunity to work on a number of exciting projects, and our client is offering a negotiable salary dependent on experience for this role, which is based in Weybridge.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email Hannah.email@example.com and quote 9832HM, or apply directly using the “Apply” option below.