CAD Technician/Architectural Technician
CAD Technician/Architectural Technician – Market Harborough
Who are we?
Over the past 20 years Radmat has worked with the UK’s top architects to provide design solutions for some of the Countries most prestigious buildings: including the Walkie Talkie, the Cheese Grater, Tate Modern Extension, Alder Hey Hospital, The Francis Crick Institute, Scottish Parliament, GCHQ and many more.
Our reputation for quality roofing solutions, and innovations such as ProTherm Quantum: the worlds thinnest inverted roof insulation system, has helped to position us as a market leader with an enviable reputation for high quality support and service delivery.
To support our continued growth and demands for expert design support we are seeking to recruit an CAD Technician/Architectural Technician based in our Market Harborough head office.
As a CAD Technician/Architectural Technician based you will be responsible for:
- Designing innovative ProTherm Quantum insulation schemes, producing technical drawings using AutoCAD and scheduling a range of components for each scheme
- Working with our team of external Area Technical Managers, Architects and Roofing Contractors to overcome design issues and offer economical solutions
- Supporting our Architectural Design Manager and Key Accounts team
- Liaising with internal colleagues to ensure last minute adaptations to ProTherm Quantum insulation orders are managed efficiently
- Producing project specific technical drawings for Radmat’s range of waterproofing systems using AutoCAD
- Liaising with subcontractors to ensure that design drawings are reviewed accordingly
To fulfil the requirements of the position of CAD Technician/Architectural Technician we are looking for candidates that has;
- Live within commuting distance of Market Harborough
- HNC/HND in Construction or Building studies OR degree in Architectural Technology
- A minimum of five years’ experience as a CAD Technician/Architectural Technician
- The ability to overcome obstacles in a productive manner
- Able to effectively communicate changes to design and customer requirements
- Liaise confidently with other members of the design team and work to design systems and components
- Produce accurate drawings
- Methodical, organised and systematic in problem solving
- Resilient, can cope with pressure, often to meet tight deadlines
- Good organisational and planning skills with good attention to detail
- Confident to check and validate own work
- Capable of working largely under own initiative with ability to self-direct and remain focused
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a team
Competitive salary & benefits package
25 days’ holiday
Room for growth in a progressive, forward thinking and profitable company
Find out more
Take a look at our website www.radmat.com then contact firstname.lastname@example.org sending a covering e-mail telling us a bit about yourself and attached a current CV. All applications will be treated with the utmost confidence.