We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Architectural Technician to join our client’s Slough practice! Our client is a reputable construction consultancy who offer a range of services. Working on mostly healthcare, residential, education, leisure, commercial and industrial projects, they strive to deliver a high-quality service and exceed expectations to secure repeat business. They are now seeking an Architectural Technician to assist them with developing project designs!
In this role you will prepare technical information largely for residential, care homes, and healthcare projects. This role will see you preparing design proposals using Revit and AutoCAD.
- Prepare tender information and specifications for construction work
- Provide advice regarding environmental, legal, and regulatory issues
- Attend regular meetings with clients, contractors, and other specialists (engineers, surveyors etc.) to ensure buildings meet necessary standards
- Liaise with local planning, building control department and other statutory bodies
- Excellent software design skills (3D) including AutoCAD, Revit etc.
- Good mathematical skills to make technical and financial calculations
- Analytical skills with good attention to detail
- Logical and practical approach
- Ability to work as part of a team and manage teams
- Project management and organisational skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and budgetary requirements
This is a great opportunity for confident and enthusiastic individuals to make real career progression working for a reputable client! Our client is offering a negotiable salary dependent on experience for this Slough based role.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email Hannah.McMillan@blueprintrecruit.com and quote 10061-HM, or apply directly using the “Apply” option below.