An excellent opportunity for an Architect to join our client near Oxford has arisen! Our client is an award winning property and construction consultancy and deliver projects worldwide. Our client has served the public and private sectors for over 70 years and have multiple offices across the UK. They are now seeking an experienced Architect to join them on a permanent basis at their offices near Oxford.
As the selected Architect you will join the talented and experienced Architectural team and work on a variety of thrilling projects for prestigious clients. The projects you will work on will include world-class technical facilities, hotels, leisure and stadia buildings, offices and educational buildings. You will be responsible for designing elegant, sustainable and functional buildings that can withstand the test of time.
- Liaise with clients to understand their goals and develop solutions
- Design and implement solutions
- Conduct studies and design proposals for review, as well as preparing specifications for construction
- Inspection of building work on site
- Advise architects and engineers on implications of construction methods, materials and size and quality of products to ensure objectives are met
- Experience working on large, mixed use projects
- Capable of preparing and presenting feasability reports and design proposals
- Understanding of UK best practice and building regulations standards
- Strong design and technical skills, including 3D capabilities
- Excellent communication skills and able to articulate complicated issues
This is a brilliant opportunity for a dedicated and diligent Architect with a willingness to learn to join our client near Oxford. Our client offers a competitive salary to the ideal candidate, who would be organised and capable of working to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high standard of work.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email email@example.com and quote 10484HM, or apply directly using the “Apply” option below.