4 days left
- Full Time
A brilliant opportunity for an Architectural Technician to join our client in Hemel Hempstead has arisen! Our client is a leading name in the housing and property development sector and are one of the most profitable private development companies. With over 30 years’ experience, they have longstanding relationships with their clients and as a result have taken on a number of new developments. Due to their expanding workload they are now looking for an Architectural Technician to join them on a permanent basis.
As the selected Architectural Technician you will work on high-value residential and mixed-use projects. You will update computer based drawings, assist with the preparation of tender documents and produce AutoCAD drawings.
- Previous experience in a similar role within the UK
- Strong working knowledge of current UK building regulations and standards
- Proficient user of AutoCAD
- Effective communication skills to deal with professional consultants
- Self-motivated and driven work approach to meet deadlines and requirements
- Ability to work alongside others as well as work with minimal supervision
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Architectural Technician to join our client who offers a competitive salary for this role which is based in Hemel Hempstead.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email email@example.com and quote 10507HM or apply directly using the “Apply” option below.
Apply for ARCHITECTURAL TECHNICIAN
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly