Architectural/CAD Technician Fixed Term Contract
Architectural Technician - Fixed Term Contract - Kent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Architectural Technician looking to gain experience with an established and highly respected multi-disciplinary consultancy. Due to an influx of interesting new projects for a variety of clients across office, leisure, retail, healthcare, education, local authority and social housing sectors the Building Surveying department are looking to bring on an Architectural Technician on a 3 month fixed term contract.
Day-to-day responsibilities in this role include undertaking surveys, producing general arrangement and construction detail layouts, analysing architectural plans and drawings.
- Competitive Salary + Benefits Package
- Competence in AutoCAD.
- A keen interest in Architecture and a good understanding of construction technology.
- An understanding and working knowledge of the Building Regulations.
- Strong interpersonal skills with colleagues and clients.
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
For additional information or to register your interest in this position please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference: ARe1269924 or contact me on 02074782500.