Store Designer/CAD Technician
7 days left
- Full Time
Store Designer/Technician | South West London | £30,000 - £40,000pa
We are working with an Architecture Practice in South West London who are growing their Technical team and looking for someone with Retail/Food store design experience. You will be working alongside an experienced team of Designers, Architects and Architectural Technicians on retail store projects.
The ideal individual will have experience working on projects across the Technical Design stages, have an excellent understanding of AutoCAD and be able to work on projects alone. This is an excellent role for someone with experience in this sector.
In this role, you will:
- Work within a team of Architects and Designers
- Develop planning proposals
- Prepare drawing packages in AutoCAD
- Deal with problems in drawings and on site
- Visit the site and prepare surveys as required
- Liaise with contractors if needed
RELATED JOB REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS:
The following requirements are essential to this position:
- Excellent exposure to retail store projects of various sizes and complexities
- Very strong knowledge working on drawing packages
- Excellent experience working on retail, food & beverage or supermarket schemes
- Relevant software with proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop
- Design/Architecture/Interior Design degree or equivalent experience
Please note that owing to the nature of the projects, it is essential to have Retail design experience.
Apply for Store Designer/CAD Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly