7 days left
- Full Time
A brilliant opportunity for an Architectural Technician to join our client in Enfield has arisen! Our client is an architectural practice who focus on providing high quality designs and services to a range of projects. The sectors they work in include education, leisure and commerce. Due to an increasing workload they are now seeking an Architectural Technician to join them in Enfield on a contractual basis.
As the selected Architectural Technician you will be responsible for producing technical drawings. This role will see you demonstrating your solid understanding of AutoCAD and preferably Revit to consistently produce high quality work.
- Experience working on similar projects, ideally educational
- Strong technical skills using software such as AutoCAD and Revit
- High level of attention to detail along with an eye for accuracy
- Self-motivated individuals able to take initiative and work independently
- Good understanding of UK building regulations
This is a great opportunity for an Architectural Technician to work on a number of exciting projects for our client, who offers a negotiable rate dependent on experience for this Enfield role.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email email@example.com and quote 10537HM, or apply directly using the “Apply” option below.
Apply for ARCHITECTURAL TECHNICIAN
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly