7 days left
- Full Time
My client, a leading Architectural Practice, are on the lookout for aspiring Architectural Technicians with design flair and passion to join their award-winning team in Sussex on a full time permanent basis.
Working on a range of ground-breaking designs, this vacancy is best suited to flexible technician able to adapt their working pattern to suit the size, style and complexity of each project.
Under the supervision of the project director, the successful candidate will be confident producing full working drawings, including specifications, and technical support on projects from planning approval stage through to site completion. Applicants with previous residential experience will be at a distinct advantage, however, all applicants that can demonstrate relevant skills & technical knowledge will be considered.
* Produce working drawings and specifications
* Liaise with and coordination of outside consultants
* Provide technical assistance to site based personnel
* Visit sites as and when required with the support of the Director
* Attend Project meetings
* Comment on specialist subcontractors/suppliers designs
* Implement changes to design as required
* Coordination of work with other team members
* Any other duties commensurate with post
In return our client offers a rewarding opportunity and package to the successful candidate. To be considered for this fantastic vacancy, please contact Stuart at Conrad Consulting with an up to date CV, covering letter and portfolio.
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly