A fantastic opportunity for a Revit Technician has arisen in our busy practice located in Banbury, Oxfordshire.
Cumming Anderton are a well-established Architects, having been providing outstanding services across a wide range of sectors for 33 years including; commercial, residential, health & leisure, educational, mixed use and conservation. Our practice is currently growing and evolving, and we are now looking to recruit a Revit Technician to join our team on a permanent basis. As our Revit Technician you will produce high-quality designs for a range of exciting projects.
We are looking for someone with:
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCad & Microsoft Office.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in specification writing.
- Good technical knowledge and design flair with the ability to produce detailed construction drawings.
- Experience of assisting with a wide range of projects.
- A willingness, enthusiasm and drive to help develop the practice.
This position could suit either a newly qualified Architectural Graduate looking for their first role, or someone with more experience looking to take the next step in their career.
We are offering a negotiable and competitive salary, entirely dependent on experience. The opportunity to join a great team at an exciting time in this evolving practice in bright and airy offices in the centre of Banbury.
Apply for Revit Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly