A fantastic opportunity for a Revit Technician has arisen in our busy practice located in Banbury, Oxfordshire.
Cumming Anderton are a well-established Architects, having been providing outstanding services across a wide range of sectors for 33 years including; commercial, residential, health & leisure, educational, mixed use and conservation. Our practice is currently growing and evolving, and we are now looking to recruit a Revit Technician to join our team on a permanent basis. As our Revit Technician you will produce high-quality designs for a range of exciting projects.
We are looking for someone with:
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCad & Microsoft Office.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in specification writing.
- Good technical knowledge and design flair with the ability to produce detailed construction drawings.
- Experience of assisting with a wide range of projects.
- A willingness, enthusiasm and drive to help develop the practice.
This position could suit either a newly qualified Architectural Graduate looking for their first role, or someone with more experience looking to take the next step in their career.
We are offering a negotiable and competitive salary, entirely dependent on experience. The opportunity to join a great team at an exciting time in this evolving practice in bright and airy offices in the centre of Banbury.