Sales Executive for Product & Interaction Consultancy in Dublin
A company that specializes in designing consumer products for major global brands with over thirty years' experience are seeking for a dynamic and up and coming sales professional to work alongside their senior team. You will be responsible for mainly growing the business in Western Europe and will have previous experience of brand fluency, design experience and knowledge of product development.
Key Qualities and Qualifications of the Sales & Business Development Representative:
- An affinity with design and with consumer products
- Comfortable with complex sales involving multiple stakeholders and decision makers
- Focused on developing a career in consultative selling
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills including capability to persuade, negotiate and communicate across different disciplines and cultures
- Mature, self aware and committed to organisational goals
- Highly motivated and able to work under pressure
- Fully able to develop clear project insights and to lead tailored and unique approaches to every project
You will be working alongside partners in the business and other members of the sales team to unlock project opportunities in the consumer category and will be required to sell their design services in a consultative manner with credibility at boardroom level.
If you feel this your experience is suitable for this position and would like to find out more, please contact Alicia Moore, Creative Support and Adrem Group.