High-end Residential Interior Designer/ Project Resourcer
A distinctive London based international luxury interior design practice who have built up a reputation of creating interiors that are elegant, dynamic and infused with passion and creativity, are looking for an experienced Residential Interior Designer/ Project Resourcer to join their talented and friendly team.
Overview of the Residential Interior Designer/ Project Resourcer Role:
- Forward plan to ensure the best use of design resources
- Manage the smooth running of workloads and be the first point of contact for addressing workload issues. Provide weekly overview of project status to Functional Heads.
- Coordinate and run project set up meetings
- Regularly review projects with Project Leaders to monitor programme, check team timesheets and financials against budgets
- Manage scheduling and organization of training of design team, initiating programmes and upgrade skill levels.
- Head up the Post Analysis review of projects, collating information of all departments.
- Organise and facilitate work experience
- Design and develop elements on projects under the guidance of a Project Leader and provide sound administrative support
- Act as Project Leader on small scale projects, fully develop design, manage documentation and see through to fruition
- Work to agreed timescales
- Assist with design presentations
- Design and cost up FF&E projects as directed
- Develop project knowledge and technical skills
- Identify successful details and lessons from previous projects
- Attend trade fairs and attend supplier meetings
- Provide support to design director as and when required.
Key attributes of the Residential Interior Designer/ Project Resourcer:
- An appreciation of the Company's ethos and ways of working
- Confident using AutoCAD
- Drive and enthusiasm to inspire and motivate the team
- Hard working, conscientious and highly organised approach
- An approachable and professional manner with clients and suppliers and ability to build and maintain relationships
- Ability to encourage a calm, positive environment with a flexible and good humoured approach
- A passion and flair for design and a capacity for innovation and forward thinking
- A common sense approach so as to be able use one's initiative to find creative solutions to problems
Skills & Knowledge of the Residential Interior Designer/ Project Resourcer:
- A relevant interior design qualification
- Experience of training and coaching juniors and bringing out the best in people
- Proficient in managing and tracking projects to create a smooth flow of work within the practice
- A good knowledge of FF&E suppliers
- Ability to work well in a team
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Experience on Macs, and in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Office
If you are interested in finding out more about this Residential Interior Designer/ Project Resourcer role, please get in touch with Samantha Lunt at or apply online.
Apply for High-end Residential Interior Designer/ Project Resourcer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly