Conrad Consulting are pleased to be working with a design-led architectural practice based on the outskirts of Crawley who offer support in all types of building projects from private residences through housing and property developments. . Due to continuous growth form within the industry, they now seek to add an experienced Architectural Technologist / Technician to their growing team.
For this role, successful applicants will be able to demonstrate:
* Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English, with the ability to inspire, influence and negotiate
* A skill at making decisions, acting on own initiative and operating in a pro-active way
* Strong report writing skills and experience of making presentations and attending meetings with clients
* Sufficient background knowledge to be able to propose and debate alternative solutions to technical and operational requirements
* Proficiency at producing accurate, detailed and precise drawings
* Knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD is ideal
Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Leading projects, guiding junior members of staff when necessary
* Attending client meetings and carrying out site visits largely across East Anglia
* Producing and presenting design schemes for various sector commissions that include residential projects
* Making planning and building regulation applications etc.
* Dealing with statutory applications and have a good knowledge of current building legislation.
To apply for this varied and challenging position, please send an up-to-date CV and work examples to Stuart at Conrad Consulting alternatively call Stuart on 0.
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly