Conrad Consulting are proud to be working in partnership with a Leeds based Commercial Architecture Practice who are currently in the market for Talented and ambitious Architectural Technologist.
Our client established nearly 25 years ago are a Leading specialist with work on drawing board across the Education, Residential, Elder Care and Automotive Sectors.
Based just outside of the City Centre they have a strong ethos for delivering building of quality that responds to a particular context and set of requirements, combining traditional building techniques with flair.
Due to continuous growth they now seek to add an Architectural Technologist to join their award winning team on a full time permanent basis.
For this role, successful applicants will be able to demonstrate:
*Minimum of five years post qualification experience
* Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English, with the ability to inspire, influence and negotiate
* A skill at making decisions, acting on own initiative and operating in a pro-active way
* Strong report writing skills and experience of making presentations and attending meetings with clients
* Sufficient background knowledge to be able to propose and debate alternative solutions to technical and operational requirements
* Proficiency at producing accurate, detailed and precise drawings
* Knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD would be beneficial
Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Leading projects and guiding junior members of staff when necessary
* Attending client meetings and carrying out site visits across a variety of locations
* Producing and presenting design schemes for various sector commissions that include commercial, educational or residential projects
* Making planning and building regulation applications etc.
* Dealing with statutory applications and have a good knowledge of current building legislation
This role commands a salary between £32,000 - £37,000 per annum + benefits
In addition to a generous starting salary all employees have regular career reviews with the very real prospects of rapid career progression.
For further details please speak to James Jackson - 0113 4570074