Part 2 Architectural Assistant (Microstation)
This practice is located at the heart of the popular area of Shoreditch with a number of transport links to several parts of London. Their team of 10 mainly works on small to medium scale residential and mixed-use projects in a friendly open-plan studio with a surprisingly informal and joyful attitude for a busy central London office. They have a long list of loyal clients and an excellent reputation for achieving solid planning consents on tricky sites.
Their constantly expanding workload offers an excellent opportunity for proactive Part2 Architectural Assistants to join their team and grow their career with them.
- Previous solid practice experience in the UK (Minimum 1-2 continuous years)
- Excellent use of the English language and good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microstation
- Good knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign
- Hand sketching skills very welcome
- Previous experience on NBS specification writing would be a highly appreciated additional skill
The new member(s) of staff will focus on the design stages of projects and on planning applications to begin with. Candidates should not have a 'comfort-zone' mentality as they will soon find themselves working on a variety of projects and taking on a number of different duties... There won't be any chance of boredom in this practice!
They are happy to support Part2 graduates towards their Part3 qualification providing them with suitable case studies and mentoring from RIBA Chartered Architects.
Please contact our consultant Zisis Karampaglidis