Systems Coordinator for Exciting Prop & Hire Studio
One of the UK's leading contemporary and influential hire companies for the interiors, TV, film and fashion industries, who specialise in individually selected curated furniture and lifestyle pieces, are seeking a Systems Coordinator to join their friendly and growing team.
You will be a highly organised, solution-focused individual with a creative approach to problem solving responsible for building relationships with suppliers, driving projects and initiating new systems. This role is an integral part of a collaborative team who are looking for a Systems Coordinator to support them and be the lynchpin between creative and project management.
Key Role Responsibilities of the Systems Coordinator -
- Creating and training out of new systems and processes reviewing existing processes
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of their booking-out system as well as development; creating new reports and further integration with other IT platforms
- Co-ordinate with their website developers to troubleshoot and further improve website performance and analytics
- Facilities and resource management
- Ongoing research and development for new practices in the business
- Liaising with all teams (sales, logistics, loading bay etc) ensuring all fully informed and engaging to get feedback on current procedures and systems to see where improvements can be made
- Adhoc administration and office support
Key Requirements of the Systems Coordinator -
- A strong communicator with a personable manner
- An organised individual who demonstrates a systematic approach to work with great attention to detail
- The ability to maintain a calm, professional attitude in a fast paced working environment
- A team player with an enthusiastic, confident and flexible approach
- A quick learner with excellent computing and numerical skills
- Professional fluency in the English language
- The ability to suggest and initiate new ideas and drive team projects
- Proactive with an ability to innovate, using any available time to research improvements in systems and processes
- A genuine interest in their business and a desire to work in the creative environment
- 2 years of experience in a similar role
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the energy and dedication to join a fantastic team with great opportunity for growth across the business, please get in touch with Alicia Moore, Creative Support.