Friendly Receptionist/Studio Assistant for Successful Studio
An established, mid-sized, and internationally renowned creative practice is seeking enthusiastic and organised Office Assistant to join them in their wonderful Central London studio. This is a great opportunity to become part of an award winning team working on exciting projects across urban design, sustainability and architecture.
• Front of house cover
• Organising meetings and booking travel, cover of reception when required
• Diary management and secretarial support to Office Manager and Project Manager
• Experience within a creative environment
• Document control experience working with 4Projects
• A keen interest in art, design and architecture
• Proactive working approach
Whilst prior experience within an architectural practice is not essential for this role, a real eye for detail, a friendly manner and providing first rate administrative support in a creative environment are a must.