Aspiring Conservation Architect
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Architect that has aspirations to obtain a pathway in order to achieve conservation architect status.
A small to medium sized consultancy which includes architects, technicians, heritage consultants & surveyors is now set to introduce an Architect to their passionate & friendly team.
The ideal candidate will have around 1-5 years' PQE working within conservation (or listed buildings) & be able to demonstrate the ability to work through all RIBA Stages.
Although the existing team is reasonably small this team which have won numerous awards for their delivered projects can promise continued exposure to highly sought-after commissions. Projects include but are not limited to historical conservation, education, high-end residential & cultural projects which include a selection of iconic British landmarks in the area!
The prosperous candidate will retain -
* An intrinsic flair for design (including contemporary architecture) that is sensitive to traditional aesthetics.
* an excellent understanding of the implementation of AutoCAD or Revit - Revit is now in full swing within the office and numerous projects would benefit from a BIM guru, however, this is not essential as the office also work with AutoCAD.
* A proven understanding of UK building regulations & standards
* Aspirations to attain AABC Accreditation - full support will be provided.
* Strong organization skills
You will be initiated into a position of responsibility which matches the level of your experience and comfort. You will have the duty of overseeing & managing the production of designs & technical packages, liaising with client, consultants & local bodies on design & technical developments, & advocating the company's core architectural principles.
Apply to Carl at Conrad with a CV to be considered for this exciting post.