Senior Architect Glasgow £34000 - £38000
Your new company
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working exclusively with one of Glasgow's most well renowned architectural practice's. Their current project workload covers a number of different sectors of the market including education, healthcare, commercial, residential and many more.
Your new role
Due to their continued success in winning work, they are now looking to recruit a talented Architect to their team. This is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to grow and develop their career. This can be offered in terms of career progression, in addition to live project exposure and training development being provided on BIM.
Boasting a city centre location our client's office is ideally located within easy reach of public transport links and an abundance of local attractions.
What you'll need to succeed
- 5+ years post Part III experience.
- A strong understanding of the design process from inception to completion whilst being able to deliver projects on time.
- Presentation and communication skills will prove pivotal whilst working in a team and also working directly with the client.
- Good understanding of building systems, regulations and construction types.
- An excellent understanding and good experience of a range of software usage.
- It would be advantageous to have worked on BIM, but it would not be a deal breaker.
- Experience of private and public sector work
What you need to do now
Our client is looking to interview immediately so if you have any further questions or queries please feel free to get in touch with Graeme McCormick on 01412123660, alternatively you can apply directly to this role.