Project Manager (Retail)
I am exclusively recruiting for an International Retail Project Manager position with a well-funded London-based retailer.
This retailer will offer the Project Manager (Retail) exposure to new projects, refurbishments and closures across a wide range of territories including the Middle East, Russia, China and Mongolia.
The Project Manager (Retail) will:
- Manage the full life-cycle of projects (including site selection, survey and approval).
- Contribute to site design and oversee build processes.
- Liaise with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with franchise partners to enable the to reach sales targets.
The Project Manager (Retail) will have:
- A qualification in a relevant discipline.
- A proven track record of managing retail projects (new projects, refurbishments and closures).
- CAD expertise and international experience is highly desirable.
£30-37k + benefits + opportunities for international travel