Retail Project Manager (client-side)
I am recruiting for a client-side Retail Project Manager position with a high-end fashion retailer in Central London.
This expanding retailer is offering exposure to a range of high-profile projects including new stores, refurbishments, minor works and 'Shop in Shops'.
The Retail Project Manager (client-side) will:
- Manage the project team (including consultants and contractors).
- Understand, interpret and implement a design brief.
- Undertake cost control and budget reporting.
- Ensure that projects meet their objectives (time, cost and quality).
- Manage relationships with existing partners.
The Retail Project Manager (client-side) will have:
- Experience of project managing retail schemes (ideally for a luxury brand).
- A degree in a relevant discipline - architecture or design.
- A project management qualification.
- AutoCAD skills would be advantageous.
£32-38k + bonus + clothing allowance + benefits