Project Manager (fixed-term contract)
I am recruiting for a Retail Project Manager position (fixed-term contract) with a boutique consultancy, who have recently won a contract with a high-profile Central London department store and require support from an industry expert.
This consultancy has significant retail expertise and a proven track record in the industry (with over 30 years experience). They have recently won a contract (c. £300-400k project cost) with a high-profile Central London department store and require an industry expert to assist them on the scheme for 2-3 months.
The Project Manager will:
- Manage the project timeline/critical path.
- Advise/assist the project team and work with external suppliers.
- Manage the scheme when it is on site and get involved in the snagging towards the end of the process.
The Project Manager will have:
- A significant amount of retail shop fit experience (ideally with exposure to high-profile retailers).
- A relevant degree and project management qualification.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with a range of stakeholders.
Salary £55-70k (pro rata)