Showroom Sales Manager for Luxury Furniture & Interiors Studio
A successful and vibrant interior design practice who work on luxury residential and commercial projects both in the UK and overseas, are seeking a bright, dynamic, articulate and well-presented retail sales manager for their exciting new high end furniture brand based in Central London.
- Overall retail management of a new furniture company selling in the UK and international markets;
- Managing shop floor and a small team to ensure smooth running of the business;
- Serving customers, visual merchandising, maintaining showroom, collating sales statistics, placing orders, maintaining stock, databases and training new staff;
- Assisting clients in selecting finishes and fabrics for bespoke pieces;
- Cash and credit card handling;
- Assisting with the arranging of shop events, promotion and liaising with PR company;
- Managing all deliveries, both into stock and out to customers;
- Working hours are 9-6 Monday - Friday and every other Saturday (a day off will be given in lieu following a working Saturday);
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience of, or an interest in, the interior design industry, with an eye for style and attention to detail;
- Have sales experience in the luxury market;
- Be a confident sales person with an ability to sell high price-point items, comfortable selling and promoting a unique new luxury brand;
- Be confident in pricing, placing, managing and monitoring orders within the UK and overseas;
- Be well presented, charismatic, creative, commercially-minded, have a strong work ethic and sense of integrity;
- Be highly organised and able to work independently and efficiently;
- Encourage the growth of the company through both existing and new business;
- Be competent with IT and computer software, Microsoft Office, sales software, till operating system etc;
- Understand the importance of remaining professional and friendly at all times;
- Have fluent written and spoken English (bi-linguist would be a plus due to involvement with overseas markets).
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly respected and growing company, so please do not delay and apply to Alicia Moore, Creative Support at Adrem Group.