Interior Designer – Creative – workplace, residential, hospitality
Creative Interior Designer – workplace, residential, hospitality
£35,000 - £40,000
A prestigious design and architecture practice are actively seeking a talented Creative Designer to join their team. The ideal candidate will have approximately 5 years’ plus experience in interior design with particular experience of commercial workplace design, hospitality and commercial high end residential.
Creative, innovative and ability to articulate Skills to include:
- Strong sketching and visualisation skills required
- Strong knowledge for materiality
- FF&E skills essential
- Proven design management skills
- Proven ability to work within budgets
- Self-motivated, proactive and passionate about pushing the boundaries of design
- Collaborative with good interpersonal skills and strong team player essential
- Strong communication skills essential
- Continuous desire to learn and develop.
- Proven client management skills and project running ability; desired
- To demonstrate knowledge and experience of the workplace environment and progressive ways of working; useful.
To apply for this position, or register your details for other Architecture and Design positions please email your CV and preferably work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also follow us on twitter @Sketch_Recruit
Apply for Interior Designer – Creative – workplace, residential, hospitality
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly