1 day left
- Full Time
Architectural Technician job in Leeds, West Yorkshire with great benefits package
Job purpose - You will be responsible for the production of all working technical drawings as well as the preparation of feasibility studies, sketch designs, 3D modelling specification and report writing.
* To assist in the design and development of all projects and specifically to produce CAD work as required.
* To work closely with and under the guidance of the Construction & Design Manager in producing plans, construction detailing, planning submission drawings and building regulation submission details.
* To prepare plans and details for Local Authority, clients, structural Engineer and office requirements.
* Knowledge of producing working technical drawings and specifications
* Knowledge of technical legislation including current Building Regulations
* Construction experience
* 3D Sketchup modelling experience
* Proficient in AutoCAD
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 (dependent on experience)
Hours: Mon-Fri, 08.00am - 5pm
Benefits include - Share Scheme, Compushare vouchers, iPhone, Pension (Auto enrolment), Love 2 shop, Kitchen facilities (Head office & site), Gym (Head office), Annual staff events, Car Park (Head office & sites), recommend a friend & employee of the month
Please contact Martin Bowers on 07841364652 for further information or apply now with your latest CV and work examples.
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly