Architectural Technician job in Leeds, West Yorkshire with great benefits package
Job purpose - You will be responsible for the production of all working technical drawings as well as the preparation of feasibility studies, sketch designs, 3D modelling specification and report writing.
* To assist in the design and development of all projects and specifically to produce CAD work as required.
* To work closely with and under the guidance of the Construction & Design Manager in producing plans, construction detailing, planning submission drawings and building regulation submission details.
* To prepare plans and details for Local Authority, clients, structural Engineer and office requirements.
* Knowledge of producing working technical drawings and specifications
* Knowledge of technical legislation including current Building Regulations
* Construction experience
* 3D Sketchup modelling experience
* Proficient in AutoCAD
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 (dependent on experience)
Hours: Mon-Fri, 08.00am - 5pm
Benefits include - Share Scheme, Compushare vouchers, iPhone, Pension (Auto enrolment), Love 2 shop, Kitchen facilities (Head office & site), Gym (Head office), Annual staff events, Car Park (Head office & sites), recommend a friend & employee of the month
Please contact Martin Bowers on 07841364652 for further information or apply now with your latest CV and work examples.