PR & Communications Coordinator
- Prepare and send out monthly internal and external newsletters and ad-hoc e-flyers
- Manage press contact database including organising journalist meetings including tv, radio and video
- Content writing and editing
- Manage membership and subscription database
- Organise and contribute to marketing campaigns such as TOD
- Industry presence by attending events and networking opportunities
- Identifying and leading the awards process including submissions coordinating with the graphic design and brand manager
- Website updates - updating approved imagery and content
- All marketing material coordinating and working with the graphic and brand manager prior to final review and outward release
- Preparing a quarterly report for the partners and associate meetings
- Contributing to the growth of the business development team
- Support partners and SFG leads to liaise with industry press for articles etc. and keep in regular contact with journalists to see what's happening
- Manage the mailing list to ensure it is kept upto date with new contacts
- Organise client events and organise speaking opportunities at industry events, round table discussions / think tanks
- Organise and attend marketing events such as MIPIM
- Develop external profile of WW+P through social media - Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Blogs, LinkedIn, Wikipedia etc.
- Identify conferences and networking opportunities for staff to attend
- Identify lectures including those at schools of architecture for staff to attend/speak at
- Work with memberships and their contacts database such as NLA and London First and our account managers to organise exhibitions, events and speaking opportunities
Requirments for the role-
- 3-5 Years experience within a PR & Comms team
- Previous proven experience within an Architectural Studio
- Porven skills of working with members of staff at board level
- Proficient in Adobe Suite-Dreamweaver and Indesign
- Ability to work on social media platforms
- Highy organised, polite and presentable
- Understanidng and appreciation of Business Devlopment
- Passion or an understanding for Architecture.
For more information please call 02036800640 and and ask for Greg.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.