Revit Technician with a minimum three years industry experience
Due to an expanding workload Robert Rigby Architects are seeking a technically strong Revit Technician with a minimum three years industry experience to join and bolster the delivery and technical team.
- Project Delivery – Assisting the technical team on the delivery of large scale multi-unit residential projects within the practice.
- Revit Responsibilities - Helping the practice’s transition to Revit along with setting up new projects at their inception
- Technical support - Preparing schedules, construction plans, site layouts, sales plans, details, room elevations and 3D imagery on projects.
- Technical detailing - Taking responsibility through the technical design stage to ensure the design meets building regulations and technical standards
Essential skills and experience:
- A Revit technician with a minimum three years industry experience.
- Good experience of developer led multi-unit residential projects.
- A strong work ethic.
- Attention to detail.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to forward plan, manage and produce detailed drawing packages at detailed design, and construction stages
- Good communication skills and the ability to work under your own initiative.
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to produce detailed construction drawings to tight deadlines.
- Sound knowledge of current UK Building legislation.
- Excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD with the ability to produce working drawings to a high standard.
- A high level of Revit experience is essential with proficiency in BIM level 2.
At Robert Rigby Architects the right candidate will have the opportunity to be involved on a number of fast moving exciting projects and be supported by the practice in your path to qualify as a CIAT Technologist.
For the right candidate who wishes to, there would also be the opportunity to be positively involved with the expansion and development of the practice.
We offer a competitive salary, a pension and attractive career prospects sharing in the success and expansion of Robert Rigby Architects.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae, Portfolio and Cover letter, via e-mail to:
Marking ‘Revit Technician Vacancy 2016’ in the subject bar
Apply for Revit Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly