(Part 2) Architectural Assistant
An Architectural Practice based on the outskirts of Brighton are currently recruiting for an experienced Part 2 Architectural Assistant, to join their handpicked design team containing some of the industry's best fresh talent, on a full time permanent basis.
Our client is a design-led practice that specialises in residential, community and Leisure, industrial and developer projects, with a focus on creating inspiring buildings with a contemporary & sleek vision, the successful applicant will gain instant exposure to notable industry projects.
We are particularly interested in hearing from applicants that can demonstrate good job running experience or those with a good knowledge of the complete process, from inception through to completion. Those that can demonstrate proficiency with numerous software including AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch-up, InDesign, Outlook and Excel would be preferable, however all software will be considered.
For this role, successful applicants will expected to:
* Prepare drawings, calculations, schedules, specifications & information in line with general best practice procedures.
* Co-ordinate design and production information with team members, external consultants, suppliers and contractors
* Assemble and process tender documentation.
* Attend site, client + other meetings, where necessary.
* Assist on Feasibilities, as and when they arise.
* Execute and take responsibility of project and administrative duties as directed by the project architect and / or the director, in the best interests of the company.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a growing practice and to find out more about this vacancy, or to apply, please contact Stuart at Conrad consulting directly on 0203 1595387 or email me at Stuart at conradconsulting.co.uk