Director of Architecture, Bangkok
Established international practice of architects, masterplanners and interior designers is looking to appoint a new Director for their Bangkok office.
The Practice wishes to strengthen the management team in Bangkok as part of its long term growth plans in South East Asia and seeks a Director with strong business development and client relationship management skills who can lead the office and continue to develop their existing presence and portfolio.
Work currently encompasses a wide range of sectors including mixed-use retail led projects, hospitality, residential and office developments throughout the world.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of a strategy to win new business in SE Asia.
- Take a very active role in marketing activities; follow up leads generated by the marketing team, develop relationships with developers, agents, operators, contractors and consultants. Attend relevant property seminars and networking events etc.
- Identify opportunities for the company's expertise to be transferred into new market sectors and contribute to a strategy for diversification.
- Lead presentations and design submissions for potential new projects.
- Act as principal point of contact with clients to negotiate fees and appointments, develop and agree the brief and scope of works.
- Take responsibility for programming work, managing resources, delivering work stages.
- Meet deadlines and ensure profit margins are achieved on projects.
- Provide strong and inspirational team leadership and creative direction. Ensure that individuals and the team are focused on achieving quality and delivering to targets.
Experience and skills:
- A minimum of 10-15 years international experience designing and delivering multi million pound projects at Senior Architect, Associate or Director Level.
- Previous experience in Asia and familiarity with Thai culture and business protocols is highly desirable.
- Thai language skills would be an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Personable, articulate, presentable and collaborative, with a proven track record of developing strong client relationships and securing repeat business.
To apply, or for more information in strict confidence, please contact Hedeel Aljezairy in our Executive Search Division, Ascent. Please send a copy of both your CV and portfolio when applying.
Apply for Director of Architecture, Bangkok
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly