Area Sales Manager - International Architectural Lighting Brand
An innovative architectural lighting company with over twenty years' experience in the industry who work both nationally and internationally are seeking an Area Sales Manager to join their dynamic and growing team.
The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for delivering profitable sales growth through actively managing existing client relationships and driving new business sales in the construction market, focusing in particular on building strong relationships with architects, specifiers, interior designers and consulting engineers working across projects in retail, commercial and industrial sectors.
Key tasks of the Area Sales Manager include -
- Relationship Management
- actively building and maintaining relationships with existing customers to maximise the value of these relationships and cultivate opportunities for further sales
- New Business Development
- identify and build new customer relationships in key targeted growth markets generating new business sales
- Market Awareness
- remain up to date with latest market developments and trends, including awareness of major construction projects and knowledge and insights on competitors
- Project Management
- remain primary point of contact for all live projects linked to your customers, project managing from start to finish to ensure any queries are dealt with and the business remains specified on the job
- Prospect Management
- plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims
- Customer Relationship Management
- maintain and develop existing customer relationships through regular contact, optimising quality of service, maximising business growth opportunities
This is a remote working role therefore the individual needs to be a good time manager with a motivated and driven approach.
To find out more about this Area Sales Manager role, please get in touch with Alicia Moore, Creative Support Consultant at Adrem Group.