Sales Support Coordinator for Leading Workplace Consultancy
A company that provides complete workplace consultancy, from a single office relocation, design and fit-out, to workspace planning, refurbishment and interior branding on a global scale, are seeking a Sales Support Coordinator.
This is an entry level role where you will be working within the sales support team and will include planning and managing bid documentation and marketing materials.
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Support Coordinator -
- Coordinating responses to RFIs, PQQs and RFPs in conjunction with senior members of the business.
- Working with the Graphic Designer and project directors to put together tender documents from a combination of new material and pre-prepared case studies, working to tight deadlines and compiling information from a variety of sources.
- Creating template documents for use in tender submission and proposals, liaising with the Graphic Designer on look and feel, and senior team members on content.
- Supporting the Graphic Designer and Head Office marketing team in creating marketing collateral and other ad hoc documents/presentations.
- Assisting with presentation documents for pitches.
Skills and Attributes of the Sales Support Coordinator -
- Experience in an office-based environment
- Excellent grasp of business English, both written and spoken, and ability to proof read
- Ability to work to tight deadlines; excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to detail, the ability to prioritise workloads, work under pressure and to your own initiative
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with colleagues
- Adobe Indesign and Photoshop experience would be highly desirable, good grasp of MS Powerpoint at a minimum
If this sounds like a role that you would be interested in finding out more about, please get in touch with Alicia Moore, Creative Support Consultant at Adrem Group.