Senior Architect - Hertfordshire
This well-established architectural practice in Hertfordshire have an immediate requirement for an experienced Project Architect / Senior Architect with strong residential experience to play a key role within the practice.
Due to repeat business from major clients and the winning of new projects, they have immediate requirement for a Senior Architect to join their team.
The role will involve working on a number of residential schemes, ranging from large scale developments to bespoke residences; and will include producing planning and technical drawings. The ideal candidate will be running own projects across all RIBA stages along with the following:
- Client interaction and the management of projects.
- Preparing feasibility studies and scheme designs from initial concept to planning drawings
- Supervising and managing other architects and technicians
- Assisting in preparing client fee proposal
- Pro-active member of the management team
Founded in the mid-1990's, this friendly family run practice specialise across the whole residential project spectrum; from developer led estates through to bespoke residences.
Apply now to Mark at Stride on firstname.lastname@example.org