Part II Architectural Assistant
My client has a new requirement for a Part II Architectural Assistant with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in practice to join their Architecture Team within their well-established and successful multi-disciplinary practice based on the out skirts of Sittingbourne
This firm works for a number of clients across a broad range of sectors including Residential, Retail, Education, Heritage and Commercial and Industrial.
The successful candidate will be closely involved in the design of projects, helping to develop ideas from conception through to detailed resolution of form and material. You will have experience of the production of fully detailed working drawing packages, with the ability to brief, co-ordinate and manage design input from other consultants to assist in the delivery of projects on budget and in line with the project programme.
* Proven track as an architectural assistant
* Strong graphic and verbal presentation skills are essential, as are AutoCAD (inc. 3D), Sketch-up and Photoshop
* Experience of running/working on tender and construction stages of a project in the UK
* Good detailing ability and broad UK technical knowledge
* Clear and concise communication skills
* Excellent organisational and time management skills, with experience of working well under pressure
* Ready to be a proactive part of a growing team, show initiative, and act autonomously
If you have the confidence and flair we would like to hear from you and give you the opportunity for an exciting design future. You will become an integral part of the team ethos and studio approach to design. To apply, please send an up to date CV and relevant work examples to Stuart at Conrad Consulting or call me on 0203 1595387 for further details on this exiting position.