Hospitality Interior Designer
An exciting opportunity for a Hospitality Interior Designer has arisen to join an expanding Central London based interior design studio.
This is a great company to join and work your way up whilst being very involved with projects and progressing your skills and portfolio.
Core Capabilities and Responsibilities of the Hospitality Interior Designer:
- A strong eye for design and understanding of luxury and detail
- Minimum of 2 years experience in luxury high-end hospitality design
- Experience in the hospitality sector with experience in high-end hotels, bars restaurants and spas would be advantageous
- Good strong technical skills with attention to detail
- Self-motivated, able to work on own or as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Produce plans, elevations and details for interior drawing packages
- Develop designs from ideation/sketching to presentation and construction drawings
- Assist in presentations
- Assist with material selections
- AutoCAD experience is essential
- SketchUp (desirable but not essential)
- Photoshop (desirable but not essential)
- Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to maintain efficiency in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in English - verbal and written
- Interior Design or Architectural Degree (or equivalent)
If you are interested in finding out more about this Hospitality Interior Designer role then please get in touch with Samantha Lunt or Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV and portfolio when applying for this role.