Junior Interior Architect - High end residential
A super prime, high end residential design and build firm, based in Mayfair, are looking for a Junior Interior Architect to join their team. Due to a strong increase in clients and projects on board, they require a forward thinking and personable individual that can manage 2D CAD drawings but also have the creative flair for FF&E.
This firm are an exclusive Design and Build specialist that offer full Interior Architecture, custom furniture and Project Management services with their own dedicated build team for site implementation. They also cover the private jet and private yacht sectors to which this role will cross over from time to time.
£23,000 - £25,000
(Dependant on experience)
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join the team and support on projects from inception to technical design as well as FF&E design and implementation. Projects range in value between £400,000 and £2 million. Due to the nature of the business, they are looking for a creative individual that has experience throughout the design phases but also has the technical knowledge for 2D construction detailing. They require a presentable Interior Architect that can be an ambassador for the business to current and prospective clients.
- Interior Design degree or Design equivalent.
- Fluent in AutoCAD (Rhino preferred).
- Freehand skills a benefit.
- Good experience within High-end Residential sector
- Knowledge of architectural and construction detail design whilst injecting own flair for interiors.
- Client facing experience essential.
- Ability to work within a team and independently to a professional standard
- Ideally based in or near London
This is an excellent opportunity to develop in a successful, high-end residential sector design and build firm that offer full life cycle exposure and excellent career progression.
To apply for this position please submit a copy of your CV in Word format.