Pharmaceutical Architect / West Midlands
This role is for one of our top clients, working in the West Midlands at their company HQ for Architecture and Design. They are a full stage of work company, delivering on large scale, high value projects throughout the UK. The team has a great pipeline of work, and have multiple openings for this position.
The office is made up of 50-60 people, a 10 minute walk from the town centre, with some great places for lunch!
- As Architect, provide appropriate levels of design to a range of different buildings and elements.
- Work to own initiative and as required supervise team members including Technicians, Graduates and trainees. Supporting professional development accordingly.
- Liaise with other team members in a multi-disciplinary environment to achieve holistic building solutions to client brief in a lead capacity to small and medium sized projects
- You will interact with various internal and external contacts and take responsibility for the delivery of projects within time, quality and budget constraints.
Principal responsibilities and accountabilities
- Plan, schedule, conduct and coordinate the technical and management aspects on assigned projects
- Be fully conversant with the basics of British Standards and Eurocodes with respect to Architectural design, sustainability and specification.
- Review and approve technical design phases of projects. Ensure thorough checking and accuracy of deliverables and record documentation in accordance with company QA procedures
- Create designs and highly detailed drawings and design solutions both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
- Liaise with the customer, project end-users and other construction professionals about the feasibility of a proposed project, including any constraining factors such as planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget
- Write and present reports, proposals, applications and contracts
- Make sure the project is running according to schedule and budget
- Work closely with other members of the design team to deliver safe, efficient and buildable solutions.
- Interact and negotiate with customer project representatives
- Maintain regular contact with all assigned project customers, including the best possible development of personal relationships
- Take responsibility for project and multi-disciplined design team management as lead architect. Excellent team ethic, and ability to work extended hours on occasions when required
- Participate in knowledge sharing across team and locations.
- Attend in-house design courses and seminars and feedback to the rest of the department if required.
- Keep up to date with design trends/competitor awareness /design techniques
- Prepare and manage project controls such as; Enquiry plan, TRB review, fee estimate sheets/cost of further work, scope of work and change control preparation.
- Promote and achieve excellent service through Perfect Delivery
If you feel like you are the right Architect for the job, then please do not hesitate to get in touch!
This role is open to both Permanent and Freelance candidates, and salary is negotiable.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Pharmaceutical Architect / West Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly