Whilst primarily focused on contract administration and project delivery, the role is wide ranging with significant variation of workload within a busy team environment, including:-
- Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS). Ideally 1 to 3 years PQE. Level to be based on experience.
- Enthusiastic and keen to develop their career with good opportunities for progression, specifically as specialist project surveyor.
- Sound technical knowledge, built up through working within a commercial focused practice
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well organised and the ability to work independently within a wider team.
- Strong experience in managing building contracts and management of contractors across a variety of commercial projects.
- Good building contracts knowledge
- Possess a relevant Building Surveying degree and can demonstrate abilities through pre and post qualification experience
- Planned Maintenance reports
- Confidently and professionally converse with clients
- Can assertively express a personal view on a situation to clients, consultants, contractors and stakeholders
- Communicate concisely, both orally and in writing
- Presents a professional image when dealing with clients
- Demonstrates ambition and commitment to self development
- Demonstrates good attention to detail by regularly producing carefully prepared, accurate work
- Uses thorough and effective data gathering techniques in all aspects of their work
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates co-operation and willingness to work with others
- Demonstrates good, confident social behavioural skills.
- Able to work within a team environment
For further information please contact Alex Fernandez on 0207 318 1783 for a confidential chat.