This exciting opportunity has arisen to work for an International Design Led Practice.
Our client is looking for two BIM Support specialists. One to be based in Central London and one to be based in Southern Home Counties.
The role will involve the following responsibilities
- Day to Day implementation, use & support of BIM standards. Continuously improving the in-house standards.
- Setting up and auditing of Revit files on projects.
- Identifying collating & creating Building Information Modelling objects.
- Providing technical support when required.
To be considered for this position you will:-
- Be an expert in Revit 2014-2017
- Revit & AutoCAD Certified
- A proven experience of the application of CAD & BIM systems in a project based environment
- Knowledge of Navisworks, or Dynamo is highly desirable, but not essential.
- Be a good team player
- Good communication skills with the ability to train and mentor on a 1-2-1 or group basis.
In return our client offers a comprehensive package.
For more information please send your CV & Portfolio to email@example.com