Enthusiastic School Leavers for Architecture Team
We are working exclusively with a multi-award winning developer that has numerous opportunities for enthusiastic and aspiring architectural assistants and technicians!
The successful individuals will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day running of the architectural aspect of the business which includes duties within the in-house design team. In doing so, you will play an integral part in the successful delivery of a series of strategic residential developments in and around London & East Anglia.
Prospective candidates will ideally be able to demonstrate a technical knowledge or interest in the architectural industry and have the necessary skills to take part in projects.
* Applicants should be on target to achieve (or have achieved within the past two years) at least 3 GCSEs at Grades A-C or a minimum of six months experience in the architectural or construction industry.
* Exceptional communication skills; with the ability to relay messages in clear & concise fashion.
* Rigorous attention to detail
* A proactive approach to working within certain architectural strictures & tight deadlines.
* A knowledge or previous experience of AutoCAD, Adobe CS or SketchUp (desirable)
* An awareness of UK Building Regulations (desirable)
The successful candidates will be rewarded with an extensive training program along with a friendly & supportive office environment that will ensure continued professional & career development.
Please forward an updated CV for the attention of Carl at Conrad Consulting to be considered.
Apply for Enthusiastic School Leavers for Architecture Team
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly