Enthusiastic School Leavers for Architecture Team
We are working exclusively with a multi-award winning developer that has numerous opportunities for enthusiastic and aspiring architectural assistants and technicians!
The successful individuals will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day running of the architectural aspect of the business which includes duties within the in-house design team. In doing so, you will play an integral part in the successful delivery of a series of strategic residential developments in and around London & East Anglia.
Prospective candidates will ideally be able to demonstrate a technical knowledge or interest in the architectural industry and have the necessary skills to take part in projects.
* Applicants should be on target to achieve (or have achieved within the past two years) at least 3 GCSEs at Grades A-C or a minimum of six months experience in the architectural or construction industry.
* Exceptional communication skills; with the ability to relay messages in clear & concise fashion.
* Rigorous attention to detail
* A proactive approach to working within certain architectural strictures & tight deadlines.
* A knowledge or previous experience of AutoCAD, Adobe CS or SketchUp (desirable)
* An awareness of UK Building Regulations (desirable)
The successful candidates will be rewarded with an extensive training program along with a friendly & supportive office environment that will ensure continued professional & career development.
Please forward an updated CV for the attention of Carl at Conrad Consulting to be considered.