Architectural Assistant Part II
This practice are a highly design led leading Central London architectural practice.
The practice are offering an excellent opportunity for a Part II Architectural Assistant with a proven track record of creating innovative design solutions. The practice are well known for creating UK based high profile commercial led mixed use projects and can demonstrate a track record of excellence in all that they do with a focus upon great design central to all that they do.
- Creating high quality design solutions
- Preparing drawings and 3D modelling by AutoCAD and/or Revit and/or hand
- Providing project based drawings
- Working closely with the Project Leader to complete the above
- Participating and contributing to design reviews
The desired candidate for this role will be qualified to ARB/ RIBA Part II level with experience, will be proficient with AutoCAD, ideally some Revit, UK based housing or commercial project experience and knowledge of UK planning laws.
Apply to Danyelle on email@example.com