FF&E Mid-weight (hotel or residential experience) for global hotel design
- Creative FF&E role working with and architectural interior design team you will supply all FF&E for five- star hotels around the world.
- Prepare concepts and schemes while managing suppliers, budgets and tenders in timely professional manner.
- Assist and attend client presentations.
- Contribute to the on-going development of the established FF&E library through research, trend analysis and supplier relations.
- Must have at least two years FF&E (mid-weight role) with formal design qualifications.
- Ideally you will have a background in residential, hospitality or leisure including food and beverage schemes.
- A willingness work as part of a team and take ownership of your area as you will stay with projects from conception through to completion, while always remaining integrated with other team members throughout.
- Excellent structured career paths are clearly evident in this firm.
- Join a leader in its sector, with unparalleled reputation.