Leisure Interior Designer - Vectorworks
A leading creative interior design company, who work internationally designing interiors for restaurants, hotels, cruise ships and ferries, are looking for a Leisure Interior Designer to come on board and work on an exciting new build cruise ship.
Key day-to-day tasks of the Leisure Interior Designer include:
- Liaising with clients and contractors
- Producing concepts and detailed drawing packages
- Working as part of a team of designers
- working on cruise ship projects, including all areas including spa, restaurant, retail & hotel style accommodation
- Delivering the assigned piece of work in line with project deadlines
Key attributes of the Leisure Interior Designer include:
- Proficient in using Vectorworks and/or AutoCAD
- 5+ years experience
- Experience in producing concepts and detailed drawing packages
- The ideal candidate will be a skilled all round interior designer with experience, ideally working in retail, leisure and hospitality design, as cruises ships cover all areas including spa, restaurant, retail & hotel style accommodation
- Highly creative
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in retail and leisure- experience and an understanding of marine design is a bonus
- Good drawing package examples
If you are interested in finding out more about this Leisure Interior Designer role then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.