Luxury Residential Interior Designer
One of London's most innovative, creative and professional design led real estate/ development companies are seeking an experienced Interior Designer. The team has over 25 years' experience in acquiring and developing some of London's finest real estate. With plans for significant growth, a new and exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team.
Key day-to-day tasks of the Interior Designer include:
- Creating strong conceptual designs and schemes
- Joinery and bespoke furniture concept design
- Design development
- Design presentations
- Interior space planning
- Cost controlling and budgeting
- Input into drawing packages. AutoCAD drawing - space planning, elevations and joinery
- Overseeing and assisting with design and finishes schedules
- Project/site coordination and management
- Project team management
Key attributes of the Interior Designer include:
- Extremely creative with a strong eye for design
- A clear understanding of luxury and detail
- 5+ years' experience in the high-end international residential sector
- an extensive knowledge of F,F & E suppliers
- Ability to free hand sketch and to do perspective drawing
- AutoCAD literate
- Well organised, assertive and presentable with a can do and down to earth attitude
- Ability to multi-task/ be involved in several projects at once
If you are interested in finding out more about this Interior Designer, please get in touch with Samantha Lunt or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.