Are you an Architectural Technician / Technologist with ideally a minimum of 3 year's experience looking to broaden your knowledge in an extremely contemporary and forward thinking architectural practice?
If so, Conrad Consulting are supporting a client based on the outskirts of Woking who have a very appealing position to fill and require a talented individual with previous experience operating across a variety of sectors. The successful candidate will join them and immediately start dealing with several prestigious projects for a selection of organisations. Due the success and growth of this business they are now in a position to add to their very well respected team.
Candidates will be up to date with current software applications including Revit, AutoCAD and have a keen eye for detail combined with an understanding of each project as a whole. The ideal applicant will be ambitious; keen to progress their career and expand their cognitive horizons, growing with the company both personally and professionally.
* Degree qualified in an Architectural discipline form one of the UK's top university's (Desirable)
* An ability to contribute to the department by conveying knowledge of new trends, techniques and technical innovation
* A real passion to create and lead and be willing to take ownership of your design
* Leading projects, guiding junior members of staff when necessary
* Attending client meetings and carrying out site visits
* Producing and presenting design schemes for various sector commissions that include largely commercial, educational and residential projects
* Dealing with statutory applications and have a good knowledge of current building legislation
If you are eager to learn new skills, enhance your career in a fast paced setting then this role is for you.
Please apply directly to Stuart at Conrad Consulting with an up to date CV and relevant portfolio or on 0203 1595387