- Full Time
Are you an Architectural Technician / Technologist with ideally a minimum of 3 year's experience looking to broaden your knowledge in an extremely contemporary and forward thinking architectural practice?
If so, Conrad Consulting are supporting a client based on the outskirts of Woking who have a very appealing position to fill and require a talented individual with previous experience operating across a variety of sectors. The successful candidate will join them and immediately start dealing with several prestigious projects for a selection of organisations. Due the success and growth of this business they are now in a position to add to their very well respected team.
Candidates will be up to date with current software applications including Revit, AutoCAD and have a keen eye for detail combined with an understanding of each project as a whole. The ideal applicant will be ambitious; keen to progress their career and expand their cognitive horizons, growing with the company both personally and professionally.
* Degree qualified in an Architectural discipline form one of the UK's top university's (Desirable)
* An ability to contribute to the department by conveying knowledge of new trends, techniques and technical innovation
* A real passion to create and lead and be willing to take ownership of your design
* Leading projects, guiding junior members of staff when necessary
* Attending client meetings and carrying out site visits
* Producing and presenting design schemes for various sector commissions that include largely commercial, educational and residential projects
* Dealing with statutory applications and have a good knowledge of current building legislation
If you are eager to learn new skills, enhance your career in a fast paced setting then this role is for you.
Please apply directly to Stuart at Conrad Consulting with an up to date CV and relevant portfolio or on 0203 1595387
Apply for Archtectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly