Regional Lead Occupancy Planner
Occupancy Planning Regional Lead
A leading, international commercial property advisor in London is looking for a Regional Lead Occupancy Planner to work in-house for one of their major client accounts in Bracknell. Working across the London office and the client's Bracknell office you will be responsible for overseeing the occupancy team in delivering the workspace strategy for a portfolio of assets across the UK.
They require a candidate that can work closely with a major UK client's portfolio by executing the delivery of portfolio plans, occupancy strategy and work environment solutions in accordance with the client's business direction.
£55,000 to £60,000 + Car Allowance + Benefits + Bonus
Reporting to the Director of Occupancy you will oversee the client account. You will develop a strong understanding of the business direction, propose and develop strategies, create reports to demonstrate the impact of planning decisions and provide formal supervision for the Occupancy team on the client account.
- Experience leading a team in Occupancy Planning
- Experience using AutoCAD software
- Strong knowledge implementing workplace strategies
- Ability to work comfortably across the business whilst partnering with an account team
- Computer literate, experience of using Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication, management and client facing skills
- Ability to work under pressure sometimes to short deadlines
To apply for this position, please send through a CV in word format to email@example.com.