A leading, international commercial property advisor in London is looking for an Occupancy Planner to work in-house for one of their major client accounts in Bracknell. Working across the London office and the client's Bracknell office you will be responsible for the workspace strategy for a portfolio of assets across the UK.
They require a candidate that can manage a major UK client's portfolio by collecting and analysing information in order to utilise the supply and demand of space and property across their business whilst working closely with the facilities management and real estate team.
£35,000 to £40,000 + Car Allowance + Benefits
Reporting to the Regional lead you will be the single point of contact for space/occupancy issues, develop and update stacking plans for key locations, assist in data utilisation initiatives, space consolidation and team co-ordination for major project delivery.
- Experience using AutoCAD software
- Understanding of workplace strategies
- Proficient knowledge of space planning standards
- Ability to work comfortably across the business whilst partnering with an account team
- Computer literate, experience of using Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication, management and client facing skills
- Ability to work independently, well organised and self-disciplined
- Ability to work under pressure sometimes to short deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience within a leading property advisor across the office and commercial sectors.
To apply for this position, please send through a CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.