CONSTRUCTION MANAGER | MAIN CONTRACTOR | CAMBRIDGE
I am currently working a Construction Manager opportunity for a main contractor based in Cambridge.
My client works on a wide variety of Construction and Civil Engineering projects and the opportunity is offering a competitive salary and benefits package. The role is permanent. The salary is ranging between £45,000 to £60,000 plus a £5,000 car allowance, pension and healthcare.
Due to the nature of the projects and those currently within the team, the company has expressed an interest in speaking with Construction Managers currently working within a building contractor environment who have in-depth knowledge of the construction process so as to be in a position to advise clients on programme, construction sequence, method of construction, buildability and cost. Current and a track record of on-site management experience will offer a detailed understanding of the logistical challenges and the command and control procedures necessary to deliver a successful construction project. The company is looking for individuals who possess the ability to work in both detail and at a strategic level.
What my client is looking for:
- Construction related qualification or construction related degree.
- Live within 30 miles of my clients office in Cambridge.
- Change to join an established and ever-growing Main Contractor.
- The chance to work on Major Construction and Civil Engineering Projects.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- The chance to develop with and within the company.
If you are interested, please forward an updated CV along with a cover letter. All applications are dealt with the strictest of confidentiality.