2 days left
- Full Time
Conrad Consulting are urgently seeking an Architectural Technologist to join one of Manchester's leading Architectural studios on a permanent basis.
This company frequently feature in the AJ100 and have won many awards for their innovative design within their Manchester office and across the UK in their many regional offices.
The ideal candidate will retain the following skills, qualifications & experience -
* An extensive capacity for the applied use of AutoCAD (Revit experience would be useful, but can be offered as training)
* Broad experience in the production of technical drawing / detailing packages
* A knowledge of standard UK Building regulations
* The ability to implement revisions to reflect the current requirements of other departments
* The confidence to check information supplied to the planning team and ensure this accords with relevant working drawings and specifications
* A tenacious, flexible, compassionate & positive approach to working within a team or autonomously
A particular, sector-specific background is not a prerequisite here, what is preferred is a commitment to excellence and strong technical detailing skills. We believe these can be adapted to any design and encourage applicants for this role to think in the same light.
Salary £30k-£40k (Dependent on experience and ability)
If the above sounds like you then we invite you to send across an updated CV and portfolio for the attention of Will using the details provided.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Architectural Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly